1. Get them (social entrepreneurs) to care about planning, reporting and numbers.
2. Get them to think beyond day-to-day operational mess and hungry-men survival.
3. Get them to finish the next-level biz plan and projections that they must be accountable to.
4. Get those done in time for the next round fund-raising before it’s too late.
5. Get them to take those plan and numbers seriously and to be disciplined about it.
6. Get them to sustain their belief in the self-reinforcing cycle of goodness and profit.
7. Get them to realize, after all these, that you are not quite the devil.
38 thoughts on “ 7 most difficult things for social enterprise financier. ”